How to install WordPress on BlueHost
BlueHost is a top recommended host for WordPress! It provides excellent hosting because of their excellent technical specifications, fast servers, great customer support and of course good hosting plans and coupons starting from $3.95 per month.
BlueHost offers optimized Hosting service for WordPress (OHWP) built on BlueHost’s VPS solution, bundled with a number of significant add-on products to create a powerful platform for hosting WordPress blogs.
Although the upload limit for optimum Hosting for WordPress is 256 MBs, you may contact support requesting that this limit be increased.
So let’s dive in and learn how to install WordPress on BlueHost in around 20 minutes!!
1. Login to your account with your primary domain and password to BlueHost.com where you’ll see the BlueHost control panel that has a lot of great tools waiting for you to use them.
2. Go to the website section and click on WordPress.
3. You will be redirected to the mojo market place where you find great professional WordPress themes and plugins.
4. Click the install button.
5. In the drop down button we have a choice to where you want to install your WordPress.
6. Select your domain and check whether WordPress has been previously installed or not.
7. In the advanced options give your site name, admin username and password.
Always change the default WordPress admin username and password as it is susceptible to hacks.
8. After setting your credentials, click install and Mojo will install WordPress in your account, suggesting some WordPress themes for your site.
And you are done!! That’s it for installing wordpress on BlueHost.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Top Affiliate Friendly Paid Traffic Sources for your Online Business 2017 - June 18, 2017
- Recommended 15 Free WordPress Plugins for Successful Blogging - December 18, 2016
- Why are Contextual Links Important For WordPress SEO - October 16, 2016