10 best ways to get backlinks to your blog
Organic link building is the most difficult task for SEO. If you have some good amount of backlinks then you can easily get thousands of visitors on your blog. They are a vital Google ranking factor, but effective link building is what will actually make you popular.
What does Google expect from your backlinks?
Backlinks enable you to keep track of other pages on the web that link to your posts. Google uses backlinks for accessing the basic reputation of websites. Google also believes that with link building, organizing information becomes your mission too. When you pay close attention to what your users want, you don’t have to use hype to sell your products.
If you want to build links without getting penalized, you must understand and work closely with Google’s mission statement. If you fail to do that, the technique won’t work.
So let’s walkthrough the 10 best ways to get backlinks to your blog.
1. Submit guest articles to other blogging websites.
2. Comment on do follow blogs that are relevant to your sites. They might not carry too-much of link value, but will be improve the link-profile of your site.
3. Start Relevant Threads in Forums like CNET, Warriorforum and Digital point forum that link to your blog posts.
4. Make use of question answer communities like Quora and Yahoo answers and link to your blog in your answers.
5. Submit your blog to top niche directories and RSS feed sites.
6. Network with other reputed bloggers in your niche and links will automatically follow you.
7. Share your blog with top social networking and bookmarking sites like Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and StumbleUpon.
8. Send press-release about important updates from your blog.
9. Convert your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites like 4shared.com.
10. Provide testimonials for marketers and review top companies who might link back to you.
So you can see we can opt for different methods for increasing our backlinks, but most important thing is to have quality and high pagerank backlinks which are hundred times better than low quality backlinks.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Recommended 15 Free WordPress Plugins for Successful Blogging - December 18, 2016
- Why are Contextual Links Important For WordPress SEO - October 16, 2016
- How to Implement Ajax to your WordPress Blog - October 11, 2016